Beckett’s heavy-duty CP654ULHTSP large plenum rated condensate pump designed to be installed in plenum locations and handles condensate up to 212° F. This robust pump includes a reliable two float design as well as one of our largest motors to ensure efficient and quiet operation, plus long term durability. The ideal solution for high lift installations up to 65’ lift with AC units, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, high-efficiency furnaces, boilers, and other equipment. The pump has a built-in safety switch, a one-gallon tank, a replaceable check valve, and a pre-wired terminal block. This unit is also capable of handling high-acidity condensation. All CB65 condensate pumps are UL/CUL listed.
- Pump is rated 460V, 60 Hz, 390 watts
- With Safety Switch
- 65 ft. max lift (High Head)
- UL tested to UL2043 for Plenum Applications
- Pump rated for water temperatures up to 212 degrees F
- Normally in stock at our distributor. Email for lead time. Handling time normally 1–5 days.