Sink Drain-Laundry Tray Pump
Completely self-contained units that are easy to connect directly to laundry tray tubs. Lightweight and compact, these models eliminate reservoirs, traps, extra fittings and costly labor. The LTA-1 includes a pressure-activated switch that turns the pump on when water enters the tub.
- Direct mount pump.
- No traps or inlet piping required
- No main stack vent connection required (N.S.P.C. Section 11.7.9, Check Local Codes
- Fits under wet bars, kitchenettes, vanities, and utility sinks
- Simple installation saves time
- Takes up no floor space
- Mounts directly to sink tailpiece.
- Allows sink installation without breaking concrete to drain
- Fits inside 24″ base cabinets.
- 8′ cord and plug.
- Lightweight and compact, these models eliminate reservoirs, traps, extra fittings,. and costly labor.
- Includes a pressure activated switch that turns on the pump when water enters. the tub.
- ABS high impact, corrosion resistant, plastic construction.
- Pressure switch.
- Takes up zero floor space.
Note : Actual flow will vary with line losses
|Motor Power||1/8 hp|
|Motor Speed||1670 rpm|
|Head Size||14 ft|
|Discharge OD||1″ Male|
|Inlet Size||1 1/2 inches|
|Inlet Connection Type||FNPT|
|Max. Lift||14 ft|
|Flow Rate at Lift of 4″||27.5 gpm|
|Flow Rate at Lift of 8″||23.0 gpm|
|Flow Rate at Lift of 12″||13.0 gpm|
|Flow Rate at Lift of 6′||1560 gal/h|
|Flow Rate at Lift of 12′||750 gal/h|
|Cord and Plug||8 ft|
|Shut off||14 ft|
|Max. Temperature||140 ºF|
|Unit Dimensions (W x D x H)||7″ x 8″ x 11″|