Use a Gar-Ber and end those UNWANTED CALLBACKS…because today, you can’t afford a second service call.
- Recommended by leading boiler and burner manufacturers.
- Provides preventive maintenance on all new installations and service contracts.
- Eliminates needless callbacks due to clogged pumps and/or nozzles.
- Uses pleated, resin-treated filter paper.
- Ease and convenience of a spin-on/spin-off disposable cartridge.
- Maximum firing rate:———————10 gph
- Micron removal:————————–10
- Filtering area:————————–500 sq. in.
- Working pressure:————————15 psi
- Flow rate:——————————-45 gph
- Case lot:——————————–12
- Case weight:—————————–12 lbs.
- Replacement cartridge with epoxy coated canister Recommended on units with either single or double-line systems firing up to 10 gph.
- Gar-Ber has epoxy-coated its cartridges to prevent water damage. As we all know, water is heavier than oil; Therefore, as oil approaches the pump it is trapped in the canister. Now, with epoxy-coated canisters and resin-treated paper, there is no need to worry about rusting or pitting of the filter canister, or deterioration of the filter paper.
- A Gar-Ber fuel filter is the only sure way to prevent plugged nozzles and keep your system running smooth and trouble-free.
There are no reviews yet.