Beckett Reliability 115 Volts Automatic Condensate Pumps REPLACES the CB151UL/S
|Model||H||W||L||Tank Capacity||Outlet||Amps||H.P.||Gallons per hour @ 60 Hz/Rated Voltage||Safety
|Shut Off (ft)|
|BK171UL||6 ¼”||5″||11 1/8”||2.0 Qt 1.9 Liter||3/8″ O.D.||1.7||1/50||85||70||45||15||17’|
Beckett’s new family of medium condensate pumps are designed to meet or exceed your toughest job demands. This new generation of pumps is engineered to be user friendly with features like:
- 6 Ft. Cord with plug
- All Black Flame Retardant Plastic
- Larger High Impact ABS Tank
- Can Mount From Either Side
- Four Intake Holes
- Heavy Gauge Steel Motor Mount
- Capable Of Handling Mild Acids
- Stainless Steel Shaft
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Quiet Operation
- A More Reliable Micro Switch Float Mechanism
- Check out the larger replaceable Duck-Bill check valve design
- Convenient discharge with both barb and threads.
- A new modern design that meets the highest quality standards that you have come to expect from Beckett.
Beckett, the industry leader in condensate / waste water removal, offers a complete line of condensate removal pumps for Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration applications. Beckett quality pumps can also be used to remove waste water from:
- Ice makers
- Drinking fountains
- Beverage machines
- Water coolers
- Computer room A/C equipment
- High Efficiency Gas Furnaces
- Refrigeration, and many other applications. Select which pump is right for you.
All units are specifically designed for high reliability along with a fast and inexpensive installation process. Our automatic condensate pumps include as standard features check valves, thermal protection and stainless steel shafts. We also offer a wide selection of lifts and voltages. Some models are available with a high temperature tank for water applications up to 190°F. An efficient furnace model is also available with a temperature rating of 150°F. Beckett also offers an In-Pan unit for condensate and waste water removal. Please review our pump page for the lift, performance and options that best suit your needs.