Beckett Reliability 115 Volts Automatic Condensate Pumps
|Model||H||W||L||Outlet||Amps||Watts||H.P.||Gallons per hour @ 60 Hz/Rated Voltage||Check Valve||Shut Off (ft)|
|IPC13A||3 3/4”||3 3/4”||8”||3/8″ O.D.||.9||55||1/50||80||70||45||–||yes||12’|
The Beckett IPC13A is a totally submersible pump with a built-in, hermetically sealed, pressure activated switch. The pump operates automatically when the water level reaches approximately 1.2 inches and turns off at .75 inch. Because it is totally submersible, this pump may be used in virtually any application where automatic control and dependability are required. The compact size, along with high lift and quiet operation of the IPC13A are well suited to a wide range of consumer and O.E.M. requirements, including condensation removal.
- **Safety Tank Only on IPC13AT model Not this model
- **Safety Switch Only on IPC13AT model Not this model
- **20 feet of tubing Only on IPC13AT model Not this model
- 6 Ft. Cord with plug
- Stainless Steel Shaft
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Quiet Operation
- Convenient discharge with both barb and threads.
- A new modern design that meets the highest quality standards that you have come to expect from Beckett.
Beckett, the industry leader in condensate / waste water removal, offers a complete line of condensate removal pumps for Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration applications. Beckett quality pumps can also be used to remove waste water from:
- Ice makers
- Drinking fountains
- Beverage machines
- Water coolers
- Computer room A/C equipment
- Refrigeration, and many other applications. Select which pump is right for you.
All units are specifically designed for high reliability along with a fast and inexpensive installation process. Our automatic condensate pumps include as standard features check valves, thermal protection and stainless steel shafts. We also offer a wide selection of lifts and voltages. Some models are available with a high temperature tank for water applications up to 190°F. An efficient furnace model is also available with a temperature rating of 150°F. Beckett also offers an In-Pan unit for condensate and waste water removal. Please review our pump page for the lift, performance and options that best suit your needs.