- Beckett Corporation, a leading manufacturer of HVAC condensate management solutions, announced the release of its new CT200 Condensate Pan Treatment Tablets.Untreated condensate pans can create scale build-up, offensive odors, clogged drains and water damage from pan overflow. Beckett Condensate Pan Treatment Tablets help prevent overflows and water damage caused by plugged drain lines in your air conditioning and refrigeration units, plus help eliminate unpleasant odors.
CT200 Features and Benefits
- Helps keep drain pans and drain pipe/hose clean and clear
- Eliminates foul water odors
- Biodegradable, non-corrosive long-lasting formula
- Two (2) tablets per ton of A/C unit
- CT200 bottle contains 200 tablets
“We’re thrilled to offer the CT200 Condensate Pan Treatment Tablets and expand our line of condensate management solutions,” said Sean Kubal, Beckett Corporation National Sales Manager. “The CT200 Condensate Treatment Tablets provide a simple solution to problems related to untreated Refrigeration and HVAC condensate water.”